Lifetime Warranty Information:
Bestech Knives are precision cutting tools made from some of the finest materials in the world, which should be treated accordingly.
Proper care and maintenance by the user are needed to ensure optimum performance.
1) Bestech Knives has warranty coverage for all products purchased from an authorized dealer or reseller.
Bestech Knives will be free from defects in both materials and workmanship.
Bestech's commitment to quality and customer service means we will repair or replace the knife without charge if they are found to have manufacturing defects.
2) Bestech's warranty does not extend to products purchased from unauthorized dealers and resellers.
Please consult the Dealers Section on our website for a list of authorized dealers/resellers.
Proof of purchase will be required in order to obtain warranty repairs or replacements.
Please keep your receipt in a safe place for the life of your knife.
This warranty can be transferred to future parties, given the documentation is transferred to new owners.
3) Bestech Knives will not warrant products due to loss, damage caused by abuse, neglect, misuse, accident, or improper blade sharpening.
4) Modifying the knife will void the warranty.
5) Repairs to your knife performed by any source other than Bestech Knives Service Technician unconditionally voids the knife’s warranty.
Bestech Knives utilizes Authorized Independent Service Technicians in certain regions.
Please direct your warranty and service requests to the appropriate contact listed below.
Each Service Technician will maintain proper documentation to track your warranty claim.
You may be asked for details related to your claim in order for Service Technicians to properly track, diagnose, and repair or replace your knife.
6) Bestech knives are assembled to exacting tolerances by trained technicians, so we discourage end users from disassembling or adjusting our knives.
If a knife has been disassembled and reassembled correctly, so as to maintain its proper mechanical function—this warranty remains in full effect.
However, if a knife has been disassembled and reassembled in such a way that, in Bestech Knives’ sole determination,
the proper mechanical function of the knife has been compromised, it is no longer covered by warranty.
7) Your claim will be coordinated by the regional Service Technician. The technician may request the knife to be sent in for service.
They might also choose to send replacement parts to the owner if it can be determined that replacement parts are warranted.
It might also be necessary to replace the knife if repairs are not possible or a suitable resolve to the claim.
If it is determined that your knife has a manufacturing defect, your Service Technician may choose to repair or replace your knife.
If your claim requires a replacement knife, Bestech may replace it with the same model or one of equal value depending on availability.
When possible, Bestech will attempt to replace the knife with the exact same model.
The original knife must be shipped to our appointed address in order to receive a replacement.
8) If a knife fails to function for its intended use, please contact your regional Service Technician.
9) If a problem with a returned knife is determined not to be caused by the manufacturer it will not be covered under the Bestech Knives warranty.
10) Bestech Knives will not cover repairs if a knife was misused, like throwing, prying, etc.
11) Blade, tip or edge damage incurred by throwing, prying, dropping, improper sharpening or rust due to neglect will not be covered by the Bestech Knives warranty.
12) If you have misplaced or lost any hardware parts like screws or clips, please contact your regional Service Technician.
The Service Technician may choose, at their discretion, to replace missing parts based upon availability of stock on hand.
If no stock is available the Service Technician can offer additional possible solutions to repair your knife on a case-by-case basis.
13) If you need any warranty help in the USA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need any warranty help in the Europe, please contact email@example.com.
©2015-2017 Bestech Knives All Rights Reserved